Mothercare do a simple maternity swimwear from 15 pounds.
There's a nice wee fashion black one on the site for just over 15 pounds but they dont have many left or there's some nice bright tankinis.
Try Goodwill or Salvation army or e-bay
Dont blame you, Neither did i huni.
I just went to Matalan and brought a tankini but 2 sizes bigger then i usually get.
Fits fine and it was only £4!!
im just buying a tankini in a larger size it is cheaper and maternity suits are a pain to find and are expensive no matter what
I went swimming last week and just wore a t shirt over my old swimsuit, i felt comfortable!
This time of year all stores have their swimsuits out. Just go to a cheaper store like Walmart or Kmart or Target. It might not be stylish but it will be a suit.
I suggest Target or Motherhood i got mine from motherhood last summer and it wasn't too expensive.
wal-mart?
What about just a bikini in a bigger size...show off that bump...if I ever get one I know I will :P nothing cuter than a big baby belly out in the open
target
Walmart or target or a.j wrights or you could just wear a big shirt and some shorts !
just buy a swimsuit meant for fat people
I bought mine at Old Navy, it was on clearance for like $15!
They used to sell them in Mother Care check it out
old navy
mookie has a great answer.
they are very stylish too. which is a plus.
Its this place called torrid its for plus size woman u could find a swim suit there
just wear a thong
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น