Just buy a size 22 bathing suit...lol Kmart, Walmart. whateva. Don't waste $80 on something you'll only wear a few times. A bigger size should work just fine. Make it a one piece or even a two piece if you are a brag belly (no stretch marks lol)
I got my bathing suit from Target
what i did was find a nice pair of swim trunks and the cutest shirt i could find and wore that..if thats not what you want to do then go to a cute resale shop..
I found several maternity swimsuits in larger sizes on the J.C. Penney web site. The most expensive one was about $36. Hope this helps!
Go to Target. They have really nice maternity swimsuits there, or go to target.com
All are really reasonably priced, and cute.
Congrats!
walmart has cheap maternity suites but you can only buy them online
I agree with other posters, try the plus size department at walmart etc. you will find one that is inexpensive.
I got my "maternity" swimsuits from the plus size section at Wal Mart. Seriously. They're all about $30. I think I got a size 16 (was a 12/14 before pregnancy), so they should have size 20/22/24 (may have to go up a few sizes from normal) as well! Just try it on...it will fit differently than the way it would fit a non-pregnant plus-sized woman but it will still fit, and it's petty cute on the belly. It worked for me and it was very affordable.
I just got a two piece 2 sizes too big. The suit however looks like a one piece, so its super comfy. I got mine at walMart for 20$
i bought a maternity swim suit at old navy for less than $40. try checking out some consignment shops, you can find really nice used maternity clothes for next to nothing.
Good prices. Especially for those of us that need larger sizes. It proves to be more challenging for us!!
Ebay.com
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น